Sunday, February 08, 2009

Writing poem

Writing poem

by the little one

My mom wants me to write a poem,
So I'm going to write some,
even though I'd rather not,
but if I don't, my mom will get hot.

Now what should my poem be about,
The ideas in my mind are a drought,
I have no ideas, and I'm writng a poem,
My family's working hard, I guess I owe 'em.

Still in a block, I'm bored out of my mind,
Where's the inspiration I need to find?
Maybe a poem about my boredom?
That wouldn't be appealing to my mum.--------->mum is mom)

An idea finally sprang up in my mind
a unique poem, one of its kind!
A poem about writing a poem!
I'm writing so quickly, my hands are going numb.

I'm finally done,that was really fun!
You want to read that poem, made by a kid?
Guess what? You just did.

No comments: